Calling In Sick For The Next Few Days…

by DanicasDaily on January 6, 2013

Hello everyone! This is the “Husband” Jay with a quick post for Danica. She has been sick all weekend and finally went to the doctor today. She has been diagnosed with either strep throat or mono. We will get the results back tomorrow. This bug has really zapped her. She is calling in sick and will resume posting when feeling better. I might try to post a few pics of my food while she is away. No promises….that you’ll like what I’m eating while she is sick. (no pics today)

Thanks All,

Jay

51 Jo Ann January 7, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Hope you feel better soon!

52 Pat January 7, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Hi Jay! Thanks so much for letting us know. I hope Danica gets well real soon, and tell her no worries about posting, just get better…we will all be here when she returns! I would love to see pics of your food!

53 Mikki January 7, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Feel better soon!

54 Leiannn K January 7, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Please tell her I hope she feels better!!!
Try some homemade chicken soup. Works like a charm.

55 Jani January 8, 2013 at 5:36 am

Thanks for the post, Jay. Sending healing thoughts your way, Danica.

56 Cara McNulty January 8, 2013 at 6:01 am

Good job Jay! Danica get well soon.

57 Jenny January 8, 2013 at 7:54 am

Danica, feel better soon!

58 Martina January 8, 2013 at 11:05 am

Get Well Soon. We miss your updates and enthusiasm. :)

59 Randi January 8, 2013 at 11:30 am

Feel better soon and have some matza ball soup. That really helps.

60 Carrie January 8, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Jay – thanks for the post, and Danica, we’ll be here when you get back! Take care of her, Jay!!

61 angie January 8, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Well you are a precious husband Jay!! Get better soon Danica…I can tell you are in good hands!

62 mary @ what's cookin with mary January 9, 2013 at 9:08 am

Get well soon Danica!! Sending feel better vibes now. ;0) Thanks for letting us know Jay. What a sweet husband you are!

63 Carol T. January 9, 2013 at 11:09 am

Danica:

Get well soon!!! Thanks Jay for the update…take good care of her…

64 Clements Davis January 11, 2013 at 3:06 am

Get well soon Danica! Being sick is one of the most desperate feelings you can have, you just feel squishy and blue, I’m so glad you have a great comforter in Jay; I know Thomas makes me feel so much better when he’s with me taking care of me when I am sick too :).