Favorite Friday Finds 11.16.12 a la Life’s a Bowl

by DanicasDaily on November 16, 2012

Happy Friday y’all!  My name is Allison and I blog over at Life’s a Bowl.  I’m a newlywed, love my silly puppy named Charlie, all things pink, and recently have developed an obsession with pancakes!

I am so honored and excited that Danica asked me to guest post for her while she and her hubby are traveling to Jamaica…  I have been reading Danica’s Daily for the past few years and it is actually one of the first blogs I started reading that inspired me to start my own!

Every Friday I share a "Favorite Finds Friday" post that features a few of my favorite Pinterest pins from over the past week.  If you don’t already know, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that allows its users to "organize and share all the beautiful things [they] find on the web," as well as browse through other people’s boards and re-pin their pins!  For more information and links pack to previous posts click here.

Links Above: My Pinterest Boards // Links Below: Picture Source

Laughing Out Loud:  I Could Rule the World

DIY Projects: Fall Trail Mix Printable by Make Bake Celebrate

Education & LearningHealthy Baking Substitutes

Wedding Attire: Lace Sleeves

Looking Ahead to BabyFramed Shell Silverstein

Source

Have a fabulous Friday y’all!  And Danica, I hope you and your hubby have an absolute blast in Jamaica mon ;)

XOXO,

Allison

Question:  Are you a pinner?  If so, what are your favorite things to pin?  Food?  Sweet treats?  Outfits?  Home goods?  Wedding ideas?

Question:  Have you ever been to Jamaica?  Nope, but my hubby and I are going on a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon in January and we’ll be close…  Maybe I can convince the captain to quickly swing by?!

Thanks Allison for such a fun post….as if I wasn’t already addicted to Pinterest enough, now I have even more reasons!  Make sure you stop by Life’s a Bowl ~ Allison’s blog is just as fantastic as she is……We are all packed and on our way to Jamaica!!!!

1 Jess @ JessieBear What Will You Wear November 16, 2012 at 6:58 pm

oooh there are so many things i like about this post. i LOVE the pumpkin french toast, the “i could rule the world” poster, and the wedding dress the most though.

2 Life's a Bowl November 17, 2012 at 4:52 am

Those are all awesome! I’d love a slice of the pumping french toast this morning ;)

3 Sandy w November 17, 2012 at 8:36 am

Love all your favorite things, especially the snowy picture of Quebec. The flowers are beautiful, but they are poppies, not peonies. Just thought you might want to know.

4 ellen November 17, 2012 at 9:04 am

FYI – those are not peonies – they are poppies and ranunculus…

Thanks for sharing

Ellen

5 Linda November 17, 2012 at 12:04 pm

I am somewhat a pinner – mostly recipes and decorating ideas. Loved Snowy Quebec – how quaint it looked. Too much snow but pretty in the picture! Thanks!

6 Life's a Bowl November 17, 2012 at 1:57 pm

I agree! I’d much rather look at all that snow than be caught in it!

7 Life's a Bowl November 17, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Thanks for the correction! I thought they were great colors :)

8 Peggy November 17, 2012 at 3:14 pm

I pin WAY TOO MUCH! Is there a 12-step Pinterest program? The majority of my pins are recipes, crafts, health/exercise/diet/weight loss, and just about any photo shown of animals – I’m a softy when it comes to just about any animal. Thanks for the guest blog.

9 Becky November 17, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Love the Quebec City picture, I was fortunate enough to live in Montreal for 13 yrs (I’m a Brit) and loved visiting Quebec City, especially the area in the photo – part of the ‘old city’.

I’m now in Kansas, so don’t get the snow anymore, & I miss it. Especially at Christmas. 13 yrs of a white Christmas makes it part of what you expect.

10 Life's a Bowl November 18, 2012 at 5:38 am

Those are all some of my favorites too! I’m a sucker for sweetness too, as seen on my “Cuties” board :P

11 Life's a Bowl November 18, 2012 at 5:40 am

I’d love to visit Canada sometime in the future! I definitely agree about expecting snow in the winter and around Christmas… I’ve lived on the east coast my whole life and always have had a snowy winter, I can’t imagine not!

12 Life's a Bowl November 18, 2012 at 5:41 am

I thought the Quebec picture looked so beautifully quaint :) Thanks for the correction about the flowers!