It’s almost Super Bowl Time and several of you have asked me for some Weight Watcher Points Plus Friendly Recipes. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite blogger recipes and to browse my recipe section to give you all a bunch of ideas you could make or take to your Super Bowl Party! I picked out everything from Grab & Go Appetizers to healthy salads, Main Dishes, grilling options, Slow Cookin’ and, of course, dessert!
With all this Meal Planning and Weekly Menus talk lately, I couldn’t pass up bringing back one of my favorite recipe recaps from the archives for you all this year ~ After all, I need to support my home team ~ Go Niners!
The best part about these recipes ~ they are all points+/calorie friendly, easy to make and deeeeliciooouuus!!!!
TWO things I highly recommend that EVERY Weight Watcher have at their parties in addition to any of the treats below are BIG POWER FOODS TRAYS!!
These two options give you something you can go back to over and over again!
VEGETABLE TRAY ~ Mix Fat Free Greek Yogurt with Ranch for a quick dip
FRUIT TRAY ~ Use your FAVORITE flavored Chobani Greek Yogurt for dip!
- All you NEED are these Summer Berry Pomtini’s ~ with or without alcohol, 3 points+
- Alternate 1 glass of water for each beer you drink to stretch your points+!
GRAB ~ N ~ GO
- Pizza Puffs, 1 points+ each!
- Taco Salad Cups, 1 points+ each!
- Pesto & Sun Dried Tomato Cream Cheese/Pesto Spread, 1 Point+ for 2 Tbsp
- Janetha’s Healthy Stuffed Mushrooms ~ 5 MUSHROOMS for only 2 Points+
- Low-Fat Lasagna Cups, 2 points+
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, 1 Point+ each
- Meatball Sliders, 3 points+ each!
- H-O-T Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites, 3 points+
- The REAL DEAL, Baked Buffalo Wings, 2 points+
- Gina’s Skinny Baked Jalapeno Poppers, 1 Points+ each
- Marisa’ Breaded Cheese Stuffed Zucchini, 2 HALVES for 3 points+
- Better than Shrimp Cocktail ~ Shrimp Scampi, 6 shrimp for 3 points+
- TJ’s Mini Pizza Pockets, 10 for only 7 Points+
- Holly’s Garbanzo Guacamole 2 Points+ per 1/4 cup
- Susan’s Simple Salsa, 0 points+
- Spicy Bean Dip, 2 points+
- Party Bean Dip with Baked Tortilla Chips, 4 Points+
- Crispy Chipotle Potato Skins, 5 points+
- Build a Better Salad ~ 4 Super Easy Ideas!
- Crunchy Feta, Bacon & Pecan Salad, 4 points+
- A Healthier Potato Salad, 3 points+ per 1/2 cup
- Creamy Dill Macaroni Salad, 4 points+
- VEGAN Pasta Salad, 5 points+
- Harvest Grain Salad, 4 points+
- Sunomono, 1 Point+ per 1/4 cup
- Elise’s Very Berry Salad with 1 Tbsp dressing, 4 points + (count additional for AVOCADO & Goat Cheese)
MAKE IT A MEAL
- Build your own 7-Layer Dip, Personalized, 8 points+ each
- Lazy Chicken Enchiladas with Red Sauce, 6 Points+
- Biz’s Buffalo Chicken Chili, 6 points+
- Bubble Up Pizza Casserole, 10 Points+
- Sweet Potato BLTA Nachos, 11 points+
- Not-Cho Average Nachos!, 11 Points+ for an entire plate!
- Veggie-Terrains Cheese-less VEGAN Flat Bread Pizzas, Points+ depend on which you make, but, all are low.
- Janetha’s Crockpot Taco Soup, 7 Points+
- Zesty Cook’s BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders with Asian Slaw, 8 points+ each
- Quick & Easy Slow Cooker Baked Beans, 4 points+
- Slow Cooked Chipotle Beer Baked Beans, 4 points+
- Meyer Lemon Sugar Cookies, 1 points+
- Allie’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars, 4 points+
- Easy Rocky Road Squares, 3 points+
- Just for fun ~ A RAINBOW CAKE OR CUPCAKES! Make using the colors of your favorite team
Don’t forget, you can always COOK with BEER & drink it too!
RECIPES ~ QUICK TIP
If you click any of the recipe names above, it will take you to the recipe to Print it! or to the post if I have not added it to my recipes tab. If you want to get the step-by-step for the recipe, then, click the Full Post on the recipe page as noted in yellow in the picture below.
What is your FAVORITE “Treat to Eat” On Super Bowl Sunday?
Let’s all build one awesome list we can use to give each other ideas to be successful this “Football Season”!
Catch ya’all later!