Weight Watchers Points Plus Calculator & Deluxe Kit Special Discount Pricing & Information

by DanicasDaily on December 1, 2010

Happy Hump Day all!  I know several of you have been asking me about the 2011 Weight Watchers Points Plus Calculator & Deluxe Kit that I showed you on Sunday.  I stopped by my local meeting today to snap a picture of the Weight Watchers Special Discount Pricing that is in place through January 1st.

Do NOT buy them online, do NOT buy them on EBAY, do not pass go and collect $200 (you will pay too much).  Pricing may vary by location but should NEVER be more than the regular prices listed below.

Simply visit any one of the Weight Watcher Meeting Locations near you and buy your 2011 Weight Watchers Points Plus Materials BEFORE they go up in Pricing on January 1st.

Here is the breakdown of what is included in everything:

* DELUXE KIT: Complete Food Companion, Dining Out Companion, 3 Month Tracker, Ready/Set/Go Cookbook, FREE Points Plus Calculator, $20 in Coupons, Super Cool Organizer

* ESSENTIAL KIT: Complete Food Companion, Dining Out Companion, 3 Month Tracker,  $20 in Coupons

* COMPANIONS: There are two ~ one for Dining Out (Restaraunts) and Complete Food Companion (general and name brand foods)

* FOOD SCALE: You can actually use ANY food scale for Weight Watchers – really, you are just measuring ounces, grams, etc.  I LOVE My Eat Right Precision Pro and also own a Weight Watchers scale.  I use my Eat Right more than the other.  The ONLY difference is that the Weight Watchers one has the option of telling you the points of individual foods.  It’s cool, but, not required.

* PEDOMETER: It’s the same as most pedometers you can buy at the store with one feature added.  It tells you how many activity points you earned through steps.  Keep in mind though that it factors in ALL steps ALL day long so it may not be “activity” in a working out sense.

If you buy anything at all, BUY THE POINTS PLUS CALCULATOR.  It basically can do EVERYTHING YOU NEED to work the program.  It gives you your Daily Points Target as well as can calculate the points value of foods.

I also highly recommend the companions for ease of looking things up, however, if you have online access, then, you have all the data these books have.

Once again, I do not work for Weight Watchers and this is information is based entirely on my opinion and experiences.  Hopefully that helps to answer some of your questions.  If you have any questions or want to know anything else, just leave a comment or email me and I’ll do my best to find out.

Now…..moving on to another deliciously successful day!

Breakfast was seriously “eggsellant” ~ only 5 POINTS PLUS for this entire plate.

My new take on Green Eggs n Ham!

1 egg (2 pts+)

1/3 cup 100% Liquid Egg Whites (1/2 cup is the same points+) (1 pts+)

2 oz Lean Ham (2 pts+)

1 zucchini quartered and slices

1 green onion, chopped

Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Black Pepper

Sprinkle of Chives ~ because I had them

All scrambled in a nonstick pan.  You could easily make this in muffin cups and cook in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes.

It was delicious and totally made me want to make another Ham just so I could make it again!  The best part, I was full ALL morning ~ 5 hours!

I am finally working my way through our leftovers ~ today I went for Soup & a sandwich.

This was the last of the 17 Bean, Vegetable & Ham Soup.  (5 Points Plus)

After learning 1 slice of my oatmeal bread is 2 points plus and 2 slices is 5, I decided I could easily whip up a “loaded” half a sandwich and not mix the other slice of bread.

My entire Cranberry Pineapple Ham Sandwich was only FOUR Points Plus! Awesome!

1 Slice Nature’s Path Oatmeal Bread (2 points plus)

2 oz Lean Ham (2 points plus)

2 slices pineapple (ZERO POINTS!)

Spinach

Cranberry Mustard!!! (0 points!)

Dessert was a couple of these “cuties” for ZERO points plus Smile

Happiness! It’s so crazy to think that I didn’t even use half my points!  I still had 18 Points Plus remaining going into dinner Open-mouthed smile

The Husband and I decided it’s been wayyyyy too long since we visited our friends at Vasquez Deli ~ the BEST tacos in the world!  They even make their tortillas from scratch.

Since Vasquez doesn’t have their nutritional information online, I looked up the points in my Complete Food Companion.  You could do the same online or Weight Watchers Mobile.

I used to be able to get 2 for 8 points, now they are 2 for 10 points plus ~ still worth it to me!

This really is the BEST, Spicy Shredded Chicken ever!….it’s so juicy, spicy and melts in your mouth!

Since I STILL had 8 points left, I couldn’t resist a few bites of his cheesy quesadilla ~ I could honestly just eat their homemade tortillas straight up. I <3 carby-goodness!

The Husbands Cheesy Quesadilaa

Day 3 = DINING OUT WITH SUCCESS!

LAST CHANCE to enter to win a Points Plus Calculator!

I LOVED reading all of your Points Plus Shockers & Surprises.  I found myself going yeah!, and OMG, nooooo as I read some of the things you have found.  I LOVE that you all have made me think about some of the things I now want to AVOID buying Smile

Q’s:

1.  What have you found to be your FAVORITE Weight Watchers Points Plus tool for looking points plus values up?

For me, I was hoping the DROID App would be a FULL app, but, it’s just a points calculator Sad smile  I honestly use my Companion Books because they are quick to grab and my online tracker when I am neat the computer

51 DanicasDaily August 20, 2011 at 8:06 am

Hi Chelsea,

The calculator has instructions to let you know how to use it. It can be used to calculate your daily points+ target, the points+ of foods, track your points+ and calculate your activity points+ as well. It is a regular calculator too.

52 Sarah October 18, 2011 at 8:59 am

Hi!
I’m wondering if I have to be a Weight Watcher’s member to purchase a points calculator from a meeting location. I know the basics of the program, I even know what my allowed points-per-day are; but as a student, I can’t afford to actually BE a member.

Thanks for your time!

53 DanicasDaily October 30, 2011 at 10:48 pm

HI Sarah,

No you do not need to be a member. If questioned, you could always say you are buying it as a gift.

54 Teri January 2, 2012 at 11:18 am

Love your site!! Have a question. Do I have to be a member of WW to buy their duluxe kit at a meeting? They are so high online!! Thanks!

55 Shelby Renee January 13, 2012 at 1:32 am

I went to a weight watchers meeting, and they would not let me purchase any what they call tools. Kits, books, calculators. They would only let me buy what they called products, which were the food items. They said I had to be a member to buy tools or literature. So I had to join. It was free membership, and its $13 a week.

Shelb

56 maria January 20, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Hi Dan
I thank you for doing this.
My question is on the food scale can one get a points value of a food just by weighing it if the food is not in the data base. ie…. if I weigh a slice of pizza will the scale tell me how points that is just by the weight?
Maria

57 DanicasDaily January 22, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Hi Maria,

I do not have the Weight Watchers Food Scale but I do know that it does tell you the points+ values of several foods when you weigh them.

58 DanicasDaily January 22, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Hi Teri,

No you do not have to be a member. If they ask you when you are buying it, just tell them it is a gift.

59 maria January 31, 2012 at 11:41 am

yes I know that it tells you the points of the food that is already in the data base but I was wondering if it gave you points just by weight.
thanks so much for getting back to me and you faithfulness in keeping us all informed on what’s going on at Weight Watchers.
Maria

60 DanicasDaily February 11, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Yes, I believe that it gives you the points+ values based on the weight of the food you have. Most centers will let you try out the scale before you buy it.

61 Holly June 5, 2012 at 3:06 pm

how many points would you calculate for the nachos at vasquez deli? I’m on weight watchers but the old points.not the points plus.if you could help me out that would be wonderful!

62 Eloise Holt December 28, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I have joined a dozen times and given up because I do not understand about
the new gadgets. I can understand they are too busy to sit down with me, one
on one at the meetings. I need someone to explain everything to me! Or where
can I find all the info I need before I sign up again. I have signed up on the
computer, too with little luck. I am 73 and that could have something to do with it,
but I have been to the WW on Battleground many times and still can’t get it! Is it
possible to get someone to really show me what to do? I will pay for a toutoring lesson!
but I have to lose weight!

63 DanicasDaily December 29, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Hi Eloise,

I am sorry to hear it has been a struggle with the new gadgets. You can still use paper trackers and the books – nothing says you have to move to working the program online or on your phone.

I know that several of the centers have special tutorial sessions each month so maybe you can ask the receptionist or leader at the location you attend about these sessions. I bet just asking them you walk you through how to work it without all the technology will help.

Good luck and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

64 Sue February 19, 2013 at 9:40 am

I am type 2 Diabetic, all the fruit for free sounds great but fruit has a lot of sugar, would I have to change the amount of fruit I could have.